One of which is not believing they deserve it.
Another obstacle is not knowing what to do with wealth should they attain the amount they want. Let us remove that obstacle right now.
If you’re reading this, you probably already visualized the numbers in a bank account.
Maybe you even wrote yourself a check for that amount already.
Without focusing on “how” you got there, let’s focus on exactly where your riches are going to be allocated in the future.
The wealthiest people in the world know where to and where not to put their money, aside from their own personal extra luxury expenses.
Investors know what companies to put their money in, oil magnates know the most effective ways to obtain and distribute oil, the frugal wealthy know exactly what they want out of life, and more.
You want this money to last you your lifetime, as well as protect generations of your family, but you also want it to grow.
Remember, the incredibly successful have cultivated their ability to spend wisely over many years.
- How many houses do you own?
- What businesses are you invested in?
- How much do you keep in liquid cash?
- Breakdown your $100 million into different percentages and categories, for example, “$30 million is in the stock market, you own $50 million in properties, you have four cars worth a total of $1 million, etc…”
- Breakdown the costs of the objects in one of your houses (or all).
- What industry have you mastered?
- How much money to do you need to live, annually? (i.e. taxes, food expenses, etc…)
- What does your closet look like, and how do those tie into your $100 million?
Do this exercise on your way to financial success and find that it will help you obtain whatever it is you are looking for.
Believe and understand that once you can see it, dream it, feel it, plan it, then you can achieve it.
WISH YOU SUCCESS!