This article contains powerful ideas to help you live a successful life.
To start, we need to quickly establish how you define success. The easiest way to do this is to grab a pen and paper and write down your personal definition. The definition will look different for everyone and ranges from improving the relationship with your family to creating a world-changing scientific discovery.
Let this be unique to you. It does not have to be perfect right now, but it does have to be written.
If you need help on how to define success, here is a fill in the blank template to get ideas flowing:
“To be successful means having a net worth of [ Amount of Money ] earned through my career achieved by becoming the best at [ Activity / Skill / Industry / Job ]. It also means to have a [ Adjective ] lifestyle where I have the freedom to do [ Activity ] with family and friends who care about me.”
After you have written down your personal definition of success, here are:
3 Tips for Living a Successful Life
As we already know, the concept of success changes from person to person.
We hear stories all the time about businesspeople, artists, athletes, scientists, and more on the news and we just know that person is successful.
And here’s the thing, all of their stories are completely different. One person is in technology and another is an industrial magnate. One person grew up rich and grew their family business and another slept on the floor during different phases of their life.
But all of them have strong foundations everyone can cultivate. It is within your reach to begin creating your very own success story right now.
Control Your Mind
It is not about learning complex business strategies or computer programming. This is about taking control of your mind to accomplish these tasks:
- Maintain positivity – This is more difficult than it sounds BECAUSE it is SO EASY to be negative! Negativity flows from just about every media channel on the internet and sometimes even from those closest to you.
- Unleash creativity – Don’t hold back your gifts. Most of the time you hold yourself back by telling yourself things are impossible without really taking a moment to consider the possibilities.
- Taking productive actions – Thinking is only a potential action. You need to manage your mind well enough that you also control your physical actions, instead of just “going with the flow” each day.
No one can take control of your mind away from you and countless success books depend on the principles of managing and taking action on your thoughts and ideas.
Another urgent area of life you have complete control over, and it does not take very much to get started. When your mind is ready to take action, your body must endure. And sometimes, people are not ready to endure the amount of work required to live a massively successful life.
The desire to live longer and healthier has been around for centuries. Billion dollar industries are dedicated to helping people appear, feel, and be younger.
Regular exercise is one way to “do-it-yourself” without spending a fortune on alternative methods.
Do not let your body go to waste. You do not need to spend hours per day, but you must start investing time into exercise.
One great way of creating something new is to combine multiple ideas.
If you spend so much time trying to come up with an idea that has never been dreamt of before, you could be sorely disappointed to find out there are already iterations of it on the internet, and possibly let that stop you before you even start.
The overall combination of you as a person and your life story is a unique combination in itself.
Make your story more compelling by combining ideas in these few steps:
- Choose a general direction for your idea. Start envisioning the path you want to go, or even the end-state and you can work backward.
- Find previous iterations of your ideas from patent office website and other successful business or product research. If there is absolutely no idea like yours, and you believe it will help a large number of people, use your mind to take action!
- Pick one or a few of those iterations, study what made them fail or succeed, then add your own unique twist, story, or spin on it.
You want to add an extra layer of value to your combined ideas.
Get started with these three tips everyone can work with at this very moment to start living a successful life.
To hear more about how you can begin achieving the success you desire, here is a great book to get you started:
==> CLICK HERE to read about the book that is a foundation of modern-day success stories.